EXIM Kábel Kft. (registered office at: HU-2142 Nagytarcsa, Naplás út 6., VAT no: 13544438-2-13; company number: 13-09-159550) processes your data in accordance with the present data management document. By reading the document you take note of the data management.
1. Data controller, individuals with data management authority, data protection officer
The data controller is EXIM Kábel Kft. (hereinafter referred to as: Data controller).
Data controller did not appoint a data protection officer since the company does not conduct data management practices that would otherwise make the appointment necessary.
2. The legal basis and purpose of data management
The primary legal basis of the data management is the legitimate interest of the Data controller.
The purpose of data management is to identify the requester / provide feedback and to perform contractual obligations.
3. The scope and term of managed data
The processed personal data are the ones required for the feedback and for the conclusion, performance of the agreement (name, email address, phone number).
Without a transaction performed, your data will be deleted immediately.
In case of a contract, the term of data management is the prescribed document retention period as per the prevailing regulations (5, in case of accounting documents, 8 years) and business cards are retained for 2 years.
4. Addressees of personal data
Personal data may be forwarded in compliance with legal or contractual liabilities (for example: accountant, auditor, information technology provider) or during an audit towards authorities.
5. Your rights
5.1. You may ask for information regarding the managed data at any time, considering your personal data, the purpose, the legal basis, the term of data management, the identity of recipients and the purpose of disclosure.
5.2. You may ask Data controller at any time to correct or complete your personal data.
5.3. You may ask us at any time to hand over the available personal data we manage in electronic form to you or to another data controller.
5.4. You may ask Data controller at any time to restrict the data management. In case of restriction, apart from keeping record, Data controller shall manage the personal data only with your consent or for the purpose of submitting, enforcing or defending legal claims, or protecting the rights of another individual. You may ask for the restriction of the management of personal data if
• You dispute the correctness of personal data
• the data management is illegal, you oppose the deletion of personal data
• Data controller does not need personal data for data management purposes, however you request the restriction of personal data for submitting, enforcing or defending legal claims
Data controller informs you of the termination of restriction of data management beforehand.
5.5. You may ask Data controller at any time to delete your personal data. Data controller deletes your personal data if
• Data controller does not require the personal data for the purpose it was collected or managed for,
• your personal data was managed unlawfully or
• Data controller must delete the personal data for complying with its legal obligations.
Data controller investigates all requests in relation to data management within a maximum of 30 days of submittal, concludes a decision on their validity and informs the requester on the decision in writing.
6. Complaint management
6.1. Should you believe that Data controller does not manage your personal data in accordance with the provided information, or you have not been able to exercise your rights completely, please contact us via any of the contact details as follows:
• seat, postal address: HU-2142 Nagytarcsa, Naplás út 6
• via phone: +36 06 (1) 323-1096
• via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate “data controlling” in the subject of the letter)
6.2. In the event of breaching any of your rights in relation to personal data you may submit your complaint to your competent data protection authority or the Hungarian authority via these contact details:
National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.
1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c
+36 (1) 391-1400
+36 (1) 391-1410
6.3. In case of infringement in the management of your personal data you may consult a legal advisor.